We spent 2 days raking leaves. Will was just in heaven.
We have 7 huge trees that line our back yard, which is SO nice in the summer (COMPLETE privacy) but...
it amounted to 15 bags of leaves!!! Good thing we raked, because...
it snowed almost a foot that night! The kids loved it, I hated it. So I let them play in it and I watched from inside :)
Caydence's snow man. We used candy corn for the face (it's all I could think of)
We took the kids sledding a few days later.
And then the snow melted within a few days. It's been a really warm winter so far! I'm loving it!
I took Caydence to Disney on ice, and we had a blast!
My mom bought Caydence a "snowman kit", but there is still no now, so she put the items on herself :)
Caydence is a crack up! She says the funniest things. All of her teachers tell me she is just so funny! She came home from primary with this picture and said they were all frozen. Ha ha.
Sometimes sharing is hard :)
We spent the day before Thanksgiving at Boondocks bowling, playing games, and riding the go-carts. It was a blast! It's so nice to finally have something to do in Kaysville! I wish it had been around when I was in high school!
Caydence continues to dress up ALL the time. This was a little number she put together, calling herself a leopard.
And Woody. I actually let her wear this to the store! That's a pretty big deal for me!
I'm in love with this face!
So this is the gate to our basement where Danny keeps his drum set. He usually lets the kids come play, but this night he went down just for a few minutes by himself and both of the kids just sat and cried at the gate, ha ha. They love the drums!! We've taught them well.
Well, that's about it! Now I'm excited to start blogging about all of the fun Christmas activities we've been up to! Stay tuned!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment