Saturday, December 8, 2012

The third date of Chrhistmas

Another tradition we have is going to the Festival of Trees.  We just love it!  I like to find the original trees that are made of things other than trees.  Confused?  Here are 2 examples:

This one is made of soda bottles that they have kind of shredded.
 And it came with every different soda you can imagine (and then some more I've never heard of)
 This one is one big long dryer hose(?)
 And just a Real SL tree we liked :)
 They also have things other than trees, and I found this paining that I fell in love with.  It is by Dowdle (sp?) and I just love his pictures!  I knew they have sold puzzles of his paintings at Costco in the past, and we have been looking for a puzzle to do this Christmas, so I looked, and they had them again this year!!  We are really excited to put it together, if we could just find a night that both of us are home!
 As we were leaving Danny happened to spot this tree and we were so glad we didn't miss it!  If you read my earlier post about Caydence's strange obsession, you'll understand the excitement, ha ha.



We of course stopped for the yummy scones too!  It was a great night, we look forward to the festival every year!

No comments: