Saturday, January 5, 2013

Christmas 2012

We had a great Christmas, but it always goes too fast...

These were the Christmas church outfits I searched and searched for.  I think they were pretty darn cute :)
 We spent Christmas Eve with Danny's family.  We were lucky that Danny took a vacation day so we were able to spend even more time with them.  Unfortunately, the weather was terrible so we didn't want to spend the evening in SLC, but we spent the evening at their house and it was just as wonderful.  (And a whole lot warmer! ha ha)  We started with some Christmas goodies, and all I got were 2 terrible shots.  Then we watched the Polar express, made a gingerbread house, had takeout from the Olive Garden, played games, and opened presents.  It was a great night.

 Then we dropped Caydence at my parents' and headed home to sleep.  We went over the next morning when everyone was awake.  We showed up and everyone was awake, EXCEPT Caydence, the youngest one!  Ha ha.

Here's the tree with all the presents Christmas morning:
 This is the only picture I got of Caydence in her cute Christmas jammies from Danny's parents (with her mustache necklace from my parents :)
 And Will's cute Christmas jammies.  He only wanted to stand on his presents, not open them.
 This was the one thing we bought him, he wasn't interested....
 ...but Matt was :)

 He got an awesome Jazz jersey from my parents and I am in love with it!

 And of course his first drum!
 Caydence picked out this headlamp and flashlight for Danny.  I told him he would regret this picture when I posted it on line :)
 Danny's parents gave him this U of U sweatshirt (because he's starting his masters there next week) and my parents gave him the BYU shirt (he's a fan).  Too funny!
 And Caydence got her usual lot of clearance Halloween costumes.  She has to try on every one when she opens it :)

 (Splurged on this tangled dress from the Disney store)


 And my mom made her this beautiful Spanish dress!
We were so spoiled!  We had a great break and enjoyed spending time with our friends and family!

2 days after Christmas I was taking down all of the decorations and I found this under the tree :)

No comments: