Wednesday, January 2, 2013

The 11th date of Christmas

Danny finally had a few days off before Christmas, so we took advantage and had a whole day of fun!  We started at the bowling alley at Boondocks, and of course Will was the cutest little boy ever :)
 Then Danny went golfing with his parents (in December!?) while the rest of us went out for ice cream.  He joined the kids and I at the D.I. to find some sweaters for the ugly sweater party we were attending that night.  We couldn't find anything Christmas-y so we just got this green gem and embellished it.  Can you even believe he let me do this?!
  
I didn't get a picture of mine, but it was a pale blue with snowflakes on it.  We had fun for a few hours at the party, including a white elephant exchange, and then headed off to Salt Lake City.  We had tickets for the Laughing Stock Comedy show, which was fun, as usual!  It was quite a day, but lots of fun!

No comments: