Tuesday, January 1, 2013

The Tenth Date of Christmas

I found this random activity on the KSL deals and decided we should give it a try.  Danny's family humored me and came along.  We had dinner at our house and then trekked down to Provo to take the "Provo River Cruise."  It was packed, and freezing, but we found a fire to keep warm by.  Someone in line ended up with some extra tickets and just handed them to us, so we didn't have to pay!  I'd say it was a good thing, because it was $8/each!  It was kind of fun, but not $8 per person fun!  Ha ha.
 The kids were NOT excited that they had to wear life jackets :)
 We hit up Krispy Kreme on the way home for doughnuts and hot chocolate.  I think Caydence could have watched that machine all day long!


No comments: