So it's been 2 weeks now since I rolled my foot on Caydence's toy. I knew it was going to happen and I did nothing. I was running up and down the stairs emptying my Costco groceries from my trunk. And then it happened. I completely twisted my foot and I was sure that I broke my ankle. I am so lucky that my mom dropped everything and came to my rescue! She is so great. I literally couldn't walk for the first day I was in so much pain. It was such a stupid little thing! I am still so upset about it. It threw off my exercise routine that I was committed to. And it just plain hurts! I finally went to the doctor and he said it's not broken, but I sprained it and tore the major muscle running down the side of my foot.
Disclaimer: Feet are gross, but I had to document it. This was as it was actually starting to look better.
7 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment