Monday, April 22, 2013

Tagged!

I was "tagged" by my cute SIL Lauren.  Let's just say it made my day because I'm pretty sure I am the only person on planet Earth that didn't get tagged in that whole "tell us 5 things no one knows about you" tag on instagram.  Anyways... here it goes:

Tag 3 people:
Ashley hasn't blogged since she had her adorable baby 2 months ago and I'm going through withdraws.

I'm double tagging my mom so maybe she'll actually respond :)

And my awesome sister Nicki.  If you don't already stalk her blog, you should.  She's seriously hilarious and you will hate her all summer as you follow along with her hiking through the Alps.

5 Likes and 5 Dislikes:
Likes:
1- Reading
2- Bubble baths
3- Crafting (especially sewing)
4- Volleyball
5- Watching my cute kids play outside

Dislikes:
1- Gum smacking
2- Bad drivers
3- Car problems
4- Bad weather
5- Stress

If you were a color, what would you be and why?
My favorite colors are gray and black, but that makes me sound a little boring/dark.  Maybe green?

What's your dream vacation?
Definitely Europe, we would hit London, Italy, Germany, and Greece.  More realistically, we want Washington DC or Boston to be our next trip.

What do you do to relax?
Read a book, take a bath, watch a movie, craft.

Do you have a coping mechanism for stress?  What is it?
I can't think of something specific but being alone is usually helpful, maybe turning the radio up loud in the car and going for a drive by myself.

If you had a day to yourself what would you do?
Go to the grocery store!  Ha ha, I HATE taking the kids shopping!!!.

2 comments:

Becky said...

Ha, ha, it's been so long since I tried the blogging thing that I literally don't remember how to do it.

sNick said...

I have always made it a point never to respond to tags. I'll think about it, though :)