Saturday, August 31, 2013

Caydence starts Kindergarten

Caydence's first day of school was August 29, 2013.  She was sooooo excited and had a GREAT day!  The day ended up going slightly different that I had anticipated, due to the fact that Danny's car was stolen the day before!  Seriously, how does that happen?!?  Anyways, due to the theft, I was left without a car so I had to walk her to school.  This wasn't a big deal because the school is only a mile away, but I left a little later than I should have, so I was part running, it was at least a MILLION degrees outside, and I was pushing both kids in a stroller.  I got there just as the kids were heading inside, all covered in sweat, so I only got one quick shot as she was heading in.  I was so upset!  But she had a blast and loved running home after school.  It's pretty surreal to have her in school, especially since it is the same elementary school I went to!  Crazy.



No comments: