Thursday, January 14, 2010

STOMP!! plus a few other random things...

My amazing sister, Nicki, gave us tickets to STOMP for Christmas, along with a coupon to babysit Caydence! It was in Provo, so we headed down early and of course hit in-n-out burger, AMAZING! I can't get enough of it. The show was amazing, we just wanted to jump on the stage and join in! It reminded us so much of our drumline shows and we were really jealous to not be playing too.

We asked a stranger to take our picture and it was terrible, so we asked someone else, and it was a little better.... so this is all we got...
And in other random news... does anyone have a love-hate relationship with redbox like I do?

They sent me a code for a free rental because "2009 was such a great year" and "I was one of their loyal customers." I only rented something because it was free. There wasn't really anything in there I wanted to see. And I went to return it the next day, and I went to all 6, yes, that's right, 6 redbox locations within a 1/2 mile of my house and one was broken, one had a HUGE line, and the other 4 were FULL and wouldn't accept my movie. I was pretty frustrated that I couldn't return my movie. I was trying, but I literally could not! I couldn't find one that would take it until the next day, so I had to pay for the movie after all! I know it was only a dollar, but still frustrating. I love that redbox is so cheap and easy, but it's sometimes really annoying.
On a happier note, Caydence had her first experience with:

She really didn't know what to do with it, and it took her about .3 seconds to put it in her mouth. I'm sure it was pretty nasty because she didn't do that again.


3 comments:

Alex said...

That happened to us before to us too. We just rented a different movie so that we could return it and then pay a dollar for something at least. But redbox is dumb. They are either full or don't have ANY good movies!

THis is danelle. I don't want to log out and log in. haha

sNick said...

You do have a pretty cool sister. The bill for your $15/hr processing fee is in the mail.

Marrelli's said...

Tarin- The same thing happened to me with Redbox- it makes me so frusturated!