Thursday, November 1, 2012

Happy Halloween!

Probably the cutest Dorothy ever.  And everyone was surprised at how legit her costume was!  Thanks to my mom for making it.  We are so lucky to have Paige passing down all of her nice things.  My mom made this costume for Paige one year for Christmas, so Caydence is lucky enough to have lots of nice dress ups to choose from for Halloween.  And, funny enough, red sparkle shoes are surprisingly easy to find!
 Getting a picture of Will is practically impossible.  I got him these skeleton jammies and they were his "costume".  He just passed out candy with Danny while I took Caydence trick-or-treating.
 I could not even believe how long Caydence lasted!  It probably helped that it was so warm!  Her basket was so full that she had me carry it for the second half of the night.  We found her friend, Marli, and they could have gone all night!  It was pretty cute.
Everyone kept quizzing her all night, "What's your dog's name," "Have you found the wizard?", "Looking for Kansas?"  I just sat there and laughed because she has no idea what they are talking about.  She has never seen the movie.  She doesn't even have any idea who Dorothy is, ha ha.  But she sure was cute!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So cute they look adorable!

Kristi said...

They are both SO cute! I was so glad to see Caydence and Marli at my door.