We of course had a WONDERFUL Thanksgiving! I just love Thanksgiving, but I feel like it just goes too fast!! We (the kids and I) spent the morning at the "1st annual bring your own breakfast 5k." Ha ha, we used to all run the City Creek Cold Turkey 6k, but at $25 a person it is just adding up!! So we decided to do our own this year. We met at Windridge and ran/walked while enjoying the AMAZING weather we've been having. Then my mom treated us all to bagels and OJ.
We then came home to Danny (who we let sleep in) and hurried to make our pies so we could be out the door to Danny's family dinner. It was so good to get together and just enjoy each other's company, and yummy food! We were all able to share what we were thankful for, and I personally said I am grateful for Danny's work paying his tuition for the MBA program he is starting in January! Did I mention that here? I don't remember, but he's starting the MBA program at the U and it was questionable if he was going to get tuition reimbursement because his company is changing the policy starting January 1 (6 days before classes start). Well, they made an exception for him, thankfully, because we have already sunk $1,000+ into getting him registered! Anyways, I'm sure grateful they are going to foot the $48,000 bill!!
Anyways, here is the whole group!
7 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment