Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Thoughts

I will be the first to admit that I am less than thrilled with the results of the election yesterday.  I had kind of hoped to wake up and see it was all a bad dream.  It almost seemed unreal, even as it was happening.  I have had a hard time even picking myself up today.  I am angry, emotional, and most of all afraid.  I fear for my family, our budget, and my country.  But we have to face the future, and make the most of what we have.  We still live in the greatest country in the world, for now.  I will definitely have a hard time getting over this but our church leaders have helped me put things in perspective.

Official Church Statement

1 comment:

Kristi said...

I've never been so worked up over politics. It was such a frustrating night that I even had a hard time getting to sleep...which is saying something. I loved the Church's statement and I love knowing that the Church hasn't changed. :)