Sunday, October 25, 2009

2009 Wariner Family Halloween Party

We look forward to the annual Wariner family Halloween party ALL YEAR!!! It is always such a blast. It's hosted by Danny's cousin and his wife. Every year there is a super fun theme, and this year it was the 1950's. We really wanted to do something original, not just the regular poodle girl and "Grease" characters, so I put "1950's" into Wikipedia (since I don't know all that much about the 50's) and up came.........
...... Hugh Heffner. Ha ha, turns out he started Playboy in 1953, so we went with that. It was pretty funny, and we ended up winning "funniest costume." Don't judge me, it was funny.
This is Danny's sister and her husband.
And his parents. His dad was Charlton Heston from the 10 commandments (and he won best overall costume) and his mom was an "E Ticket" from Disneyland (ask your parents :)
The night was so much fun!! We played "The Price is right" and with my mom, 2 aunts, and a cousin as Price is right alums, I felt I had an advantage, but everything was in 1950's prices! But don't worry, we still won, and had so much fun!!
Thanks Charnae and Matt for an amazing party once again! Can't wait to get our invite next year!

1 comment:

sNick said...

I know you said, 'don't judge me'. But I just can't help it. Please note, you are being judged.