Tuesday, October 20, 2009

28 sponge curlers + 45 minutes =

I know it's a little afro-tastic, but it settled down later in the day and looked cute.
This one was later, once it had settled down some.

She did pretty well, just a few "ow"s when I was taking them out, but I specifically remember crying as my mom took out my sponge curlers, and Caydence did a lot better.

Caydence has about 3 times as much hair as all of her friends that are her age, and I have such a hard time thinking of new things to do with it. It's pretty long, so I don't like to leave it down. These new pigtails are my favorite. I got her ready for church and she was just too cute, so I took some pictures (these were after church and her nap)

On a side note, we went mini golfing at Scary Hill, and it is always fun. They do such a great job at decorating it for Halloween.

7 comments:

Poulsen Family said...

How did you get her to sit still long enough to put all those curlers in?

Danny and Tarin said...

She is really a chill baby. I just put her on the bathroom counter and she played with anything she could reach. She just started to get ancy at the end, but she did really well.

sNick said...

She is the most adorable girl on the planet. I'm completely in love with her.

Shelby said...

Holy cow! She looks so old!! I love her fro!!! Maya still has her weird hair that grows different lengths all over her head!

Jessica said...

I thought at one time that she looked like her dad but in those pictures, she looks soooo Preece-y.

Cute curlies. I need a girl.

Melissa + Brett said...

Her green dress is to die for. She looks SOOOOOO cute!

SHALEY said...

Oh my gosh, that curly hair is the cutest thing I've ever seen. She is adorable.