That's always good news :)
I wasn't really too worried about "cancer of the finger," but it was a good feeling when the doctor gave me the pathology report that said my tumor wasn't cancer.
It's a good thing she told me that's what the report said, because I wasn't really understanding this: "Sections show a circumscribed proliferation of polygonal cells with admixed giant cells. The stroma shows hyalinization." etc. Ha ha, guess I'll never be a doctor.
It's a good day...
7 years ago
3 comments:
Hey! I don't have cancer today, either!!! Good day for both of us!
That's great news. It's always scary when something like that happens. Yeah for you!
Um ... I have no other way to contact you except via your blog! LOL! Would you email me your address so I can send you the "invite". :)
Here is my email: matnae@gmail.com. Well, I guess I could have checked Facebook. Yikes, it's going to be a long day. Hopefully we'll see you guys soon!
P.S. We're doing a 1950s theme. :)
good, glad your cancer free:) post some new pics... grams says you are one hot momma
Post a Comment