Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Pumpkins: The reason fall is so great!!

Warning: If you don't want to see a MILLION pictures of Caydence, don't proceed to read this post. I just couldn't make up my mind, they were all so cute!

Today we went to a pumpkin patch and hay maze with some friends and we had such a great time! The littlest things are so exciting to the kids, and I love that!

The kids had a hard time getting past the entrance because they all just wanted to touch this pumpkin :) P.S. This shirt is for you Nicki, it says: Cap'n Spooky's Pirate Academy, Surrender Yer Candy!, ha ha
This is Caydence's little friend Ali, she is the cutest thing ever! Her tongue is always sticking out :)
This picture is so funny. They are all looking to the same side, but I have no idea what they are looking at. It was nearly impossible to get a shot where they were ALL looking at the camera, so asking for a smile was pretty much out of the question.
The best shot of all of them looking at the camera. (It only took 500 shots)
My little sweetheart!
Caydence absolutely loved the maze and ran through it just laughing and screeching.
This was the sign outside of the maze, and I thought it was pretty funny. (Notice the tiny "A")
More fun in the maze.
Caydence and Ali in the wagons.
The best shot in the wagons with Ali and Adam.
Looking over her shoulder.
My favorite!!
I love this girl!
The best shot.
The majority of shots.
Cute Heather and Ali! Love them!
It was really windy, hence her hair. I really wanted a shot with her and her pumpkin....
...but she was more interested in eating hay.
So I took one last shot in her car seat :)
I love fall weather, fall food, pumpkins, Halloween, and everything about this season!!! Bring on the holidays!!

1 comment:

sNick said...

Oh man! She KILLS me! And...arrrgghhh!!