Tuesday, December 8, 2009

An Amazing Man

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/deseretnews/obituary.aspx?n=willard-fullmer&pid=137019000

I had the privilege of knowing this great man as the bishop of my teen years. He was also the father of one of my best friends. I spent many fun years at their home, and those years have left me many great memories. Our love and prayers go to their family.

5 comments:

Poulsen Family said...

Your link wouldn't work and I am curious to know who this is.

Danny and Tarin said...

I think it is fixed now. Thanks for letting me know it wasn't working!

Jen and Chase said...

This man changed my life forever, he gave me my first teaching job, took a chance on a terrified new teacher. He made me feel like I was a great teacher, and he is greatly missed at our school. It is not the same without him.

Glad you found my blog Tarin! I'll add your link to mine so I can keep reading yours.

Barnes said...

He was a great man. The most personable school principal i've had. I'll always remember our fun friendship while passing by and chatting for a while in the halls at Farmington Jr. High.

Kendra Owens said...

Tarin-

Thanks for the wonderful blog. I have been thinking alot this week on all those wonderful times we had.

Loves, Kendra