Saturday, December 19, 2009

On the "Seventh Date of Christmas"

Danny happened to get off work a few hours early, so we went to our favorite restaurant...
And to see new moon.
(How could you not convert to team Jacob after this? :)

I know it wasn't all that Christmas-y, but it was actually a DATE (no Caydence, thanks to my mom!)

3 comments:

Ashley said...

How did Danny like the movie? haha I went to see it and couldn't help but laugh through a lot of it. It was funny to me that every time Bella looked at Jacob she didn't look at his face she would look him up and down.

Danny and Tarin said...

There were several times that I was laughing out loud. I can't really give a good opinion because the 2nd book was my LEAST favorite. Danny has read the books, so he is somewhat interested to see the movies. (He was the one that picked to see it that night)

sNick said...

Um, this is your second "Sixth Date of Christmas", FYI... and you forgot our date, so I'll send you a picture.