We went to The Festival of Trees. This is one of my favorite things to do at Christmas time every year. We head straight for the $1 scones :) and then for the gingerbread houses. They are so amazing! This one is a birdhouse (notice the
hanging birds)

This one is from the Nightmare Before
Christmas. I've never actually seen the movie, but I already like its style.

Here is a tree made of
fondant!

I love the trees that are just pretty. Loved these colors.

Had to get the NYC tree.

But our favorites are the really different trees like this one made of rocks. But it is being overshadowed by the ugly white one in the background.

And I love this upside down one (also from the Nightmare Before Christmas.)
.jpg)
P.S. I got the idea for the 12 "dates" of Christmas from a friend's blog, and I thought it sounded so fun! The goal is to have
at least 12 "dates" during December where we do fun Christmas things. I'm so excited, I have so many fun plans!!! Stay tuned for more fun "dates" to come!!
3 comments:
What a fun idea! We may have to steal it...
Me, too! I can't even imagine having 12 dates with my husband in one month - it would be good for us.
Well, they are kind of "dates" (Caydence is still there too :)
Post a Comment